Where We Are Located:
Located on the shores of the Mill Valley estuaries at the Shelterpoint Business Center, California Spine, Sports, and Rehabilitation is easily accessed from San Francisco, Marin, and the greater bay area.
From Marin: Take exit 446; the Seminary Drive exit. You will come to a stop sign. 591 Redwood Highway is directly across the street., and we are suite #5285 on the left hand side, second floor.
From San Francisco: Take exit 446; the Seminary Drive exit. Turn to your right at the first signal. Circle around under the freeway to the west side. 591 Redwood Highway is located on your left., and we are suite #5285 on the left hand side, second floor.
Office Hours By Appointment Only
Please Call our office to speak with our intake manager regarding your initial consultation. 415.380.1840
What we do:
Dr. Marsha Bluto prides herself in taking thorough, thoughtful care of each of her patients, and follows the approach of non surgical Orthopaedic Medicine.
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Assessments and Treatment Design
- Holistic health management
- Chronic pain mangagement
- Preventive joint health plan
- Nonsurgical Orthopedic management
- Neck and spine care
- EMG/NCS Testing
- Ultrasound diagnostics and guided therapeutic injections
- Joint viscosupplementation injections
- Trigger Point injections
- Dupuytren's contracture treatment
- PRP therapy
- Neural Prolotherapy
- Osteopathic treatments
- Treatment of Disc herniation
- Interventional spinal therapeutics
- Medication management
- Manual therapy and massage
- Referral to top Physical Therapists
Dr. Marsha Bluto:
- 2009-2011 Stanford University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- 2008-2009 University of Nevada School of Medicine Internal Medicine Internship
- 2002-2006 Penn State College of Medicine Medical School
Patients are seen by appointment only, if you are in need of immediate attention, we will do our best to accomodate you. We value your time greatly and make every effort to keep on time.
New patients are always welcome in our office. We consider the referral of a new patient the best compliment and expression of confidence anyone can give us.
Please complete your new patient intake forms before your appointment if possible in order to maximize your time with the physician. You will be provided these forms by our office administrator.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance or your credit card will be charged.
Dr. Bluto maintains frequent and direct contact with many of her fellow physicians, creating a network of patient care which spans the bay area and serves to provide her patients with cohesive and complementary care. These relationships allow the patient to be managed under the care of Dr. Bluto, while also seeing that they receive the top care in each subspecialty she refers the patient to.